Guys, what is the weight limit for a girl if you were to date them?

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• It'll be a lot different if she's 5'0" or 6'0''. Also how confident you are goes a long way in attractiveness, and every guy is going to have their own parameters of attractiveness (as will women). Personally however, as a GENERAL rule (there ARE exceptions), I find women between a size 4 and a size 18 to be attractive.

• 160lbs or less.

• Obeese that's the limit for me

• if she's tall or the weight is mostly boobs and ass I don't care lol

• Weight limit? I do not care about a number. If she looks healthy that is all I care about.

• probably 120 lb. just as long as they are slender.

• depends on their height, but weight is less important than hygene, personality, and compatibility!

• No real number. Its more about the look and figure with men because we are more visual. But if she is bigger, the chances I'd date her do go down. If she is bigger, but has everything else I want I would still give her a shot. And if she is just obese that is a deal breaker.

• Probably about 150lbs.