Should I go over to his house?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 months now. He keeps bugging me to go over to his house, so we can hang out and so I can meet his parents. I want to, but I just get this bad feeling. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you aren't comfortable with it then don't do it. make give him the wrong idea...
    just wait until your're comfy with it. he'll understand :)
    OR if you feel it's really important try and do it just to see if maybe after the first time, that bad feeling will go away.

What Guys Said 3

• Just break up with him so he can focus on finding someone actually interested in him

• It depends on why you get a bad feeling. If you feel uncomfortable meeting his parents then I say you should not go over there. But it is odd that you have been dating for that long and have not gone over to his house yet.

• Go meet his parents, it shows he is proud of u! So i say go they may be the nicest people u ever met

What Girls Said 3

• What? Bad feelings? What kind of bad feelings are you getting? Do you that is a very good sign from your boyfriend? You have been dating for 4 months, and he basically wants to introduce you to his parents. Oh Lord!!! Why? If you get anxious, nervous then I can accept. But bad feelings... what kind of bad feelings? :(

• I say go with your gut and don't go yet until you can resolve the bad feeling. Do you normaly get nervous a lot or is it rare? Would you feel more comfortable having him ovet your house? That is... if ypu haven't already

• Listen to your gut. Do not go.