Girls, should I try again or see if she comes to me?

Hey, so this girl and I have been talking for quite some time, long story short when were quite serious and I wanted to start dating her, she chose someone else over me.
A few months later she tells me she's sorry for not choosing me in the first place (though she's not trying to hit on me or anything, her words) and that the other guy she chose was a liar and they broke up.
So, should I leave her be for a while so she can heal and try date her again? Or should I stick to my current situation and move on and see if she comes back or not?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you still have feelings for her tell her you are still there but let her know that you have your own life to live and you understand that she needs a little bit of time but you can't wait around for her forever.

What Girls Said 2

• No. She didn't pick you. She doesn't want you.

• No, don't give her another chance. Move on. There are many other girls in this world. Why are you stuck on her? You deserve someone who has you as a 1st choice.

• I've been having a hard time moving on. I've been stuck on her because she gave me a chance when most woman don't lol. But she changed over night and stabbed me in the back I guess is a way to put it.