Girls, What does it mean if a girl asks if you like her?

A girl messaged me on facebook yesterday and asked me if I liked her. I replied by telling her "as a friend." was she just wondering if I was flirting or is she possibly interested in me?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she likes you

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, depends on the context. Generally if I'm just friends with a guy I won't bother asking him. I can tell and I don't want to make it awkward or give him false hope.

However, if I've been hanging out with someone for a while and I felt like they were flirting with me but hadn't made a move I may eventually ask if they were interested in me because I'm interested in them.

• She may have felt that you were giving off vibes that you liked her. Do you talk to this girl often? Do you hang out with her? Are you interested in her? If so, you may have done or said things that made her feel this way, and she was trying to satisfy her curiosity. Of course, she could be flirting or interested in you as well.

• She definitely is interested in you but at the same time she is curious about your feeling towards her. You might have done something that made her think about that without you realising it.