This guy likes me and always try's to hang out with me but I'm dating someone else that I really like. what do I do about the guy?

This is all taking place at a lake where we all have houses on the same street. & the guy that likes me always touches me when we go swimming... I don't know what to do.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is a public place then you can’t help it if he’s going to be there. I can already tell that he is making it a point to be there every chance he can when he knows you are going to be there. It’s going to take some tough honesty of telling him that you are seeing someone else and that his touching is not ok. (I am assuming that it’s not welcome) Chances are you're probably going to end up hurting his feelings but he will respect your honesty even if he doesn’t want to talk to you anymore. Don’t lead him on thinking that there is something there between you two if there really isn’t. You need to sqaush that as quickly as you can.

What Guys Said 10

• Tell him to go away, alert your boyfriend, if he persists tell your boyfriend to stick around in the scene and let him know your with him. My ex alerted me, but when I asked her if she mentioned me she failed, he persisted I was beginning to be hedged out. That is a worse thing to do to a guy than to totally shut down a guy who's hitting on you when you are with someone else.

• Ugh... Very few things in life are more annoying than having some random dude get all hot and bothered for your girlfriend and then refuse to take "no" for an answer. If he knows that you're already in a relationship, he needs to buzz off. Laying down the law may feel like sticking a dagger in his chest, but men who knowingly hit on other men's girlfriends are the lowest of the low. I have a self-appointed rival myself, and the only reason I haven't decked him is because I haven't met him. I'm in an LDR and he takes base advantage of the fact that my girlfriend's job is to care for his grandma. He has openly asked her to leave me at least twice. He is destined to lose, but that hasn't stopped him from being a royal nuisance. If you don't set this guy straight, he will almost certainly lay siege to your relationship. Men like that are highly unworthy of your pity. Like the wasp in your living room, he needs to be crushed.

• You do not have to put up with unwanted advances. If you don't want him to touch you, tell him very clearly and forcefully to stop it. If he continues, then tell him again in a way that others can hear. Tell your parents. Tell his parents. He needs to grow up.

• if u r datin someone else... avoid him!

• that's the thing I can't really

• tell him you already like someone else and your really sorry. its better then keeping him in suspense, and hanging out with him like he has a chance.

• Tell him that you're sorry but it isn't going to happen.

• Well if you are leading him on, you are cheating on your SO

• Be honest with him don't string him along

• tell him you dating someone else and ent intrested

• he knows I'm dating someone else. we all hang out together sometimes.

• oh dear! tell your fella about it or tell this geeza straight

• just tell him that, he is a good person at the bad time...