Seeing friend I went out with twice this weekend, dunno what to do?

I went out with a friend twice last month and we had a good time together. She knew how i felt about her even before going out and I reiterated this by both telling her and cooking up something small for her. She accepted my dates, twice, the second was even her idea even if i asked her to it. Night of the second date she said we should do it again, I agreed. We only hugged goodbye. she's been kinda blowing me off (in a nice way) being busy and stuff since then. We dont talk as much as did before going out (she never texts me firsts and after going out I purposely stopped texting as much). I am more than likely seeing her again this weekend in a friends gathering, which Im not even sure if I should go- Not just because of her, though it's still part of the reason, but because Im not good at big social settings, plus last time in something like this she was there and ignored me most of the night, and I did the same. Should I go? If so how should I act? Nonchalantly? Pretending nothing happened? Pull her aside to talk alone with her (where Im most comfortable)? I like her, could see something between us but I dunno..

Also I was gonna ask her out last weekend, even texted her about it, and she literally fell asleep for hours because of a tough day she had- Which may go in line with how busy she said she was gonna be. We texted next day in a friendly way since I had not heard from her in a while, thanked me for inviting her and said sure next time, and that was pretty much it.

What Girls Said 1

• just act normal.

What Guys Said 0