Girls, that push guys away. Please read?

We have been talking for two months, dating but not in a relationship yet. (dont question feelings, they are there on both sides) I called her out once for it being a little one sided and she told me she pushes away because she has been hurt before. Things got better, but now It is starting to feel more one sided again. I initiate through texting most of the time, and asking to hang out a lot more than she does. Sometimes We will be talking about her day and she won't even ask about mine. (she isn't the greatest texter, that isn't too abnormal)
Could she be afraid to care for me? Should I continue to be persistant with my initiation, showing that I am not flaking? Or give her some space out of the blue so she can initiate? She is suposedly planning the next time we hang out, just do not know when yet.
Advice for a guy like me? I just want to feel cared for by her before I can commit.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't sound interested. Give her some space.

• But I know she is. When we are together it is beyond obvious, and sometimes she will say some very clear things that make me know that she is into me. It's just the communication that is confusing lol

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you should tell her that you're interested in her and that you're not like the other guys that have hurted her before. But I think you should still talk to her more to show her that you're into get. But if she continues to push away then you should probably give her some space for a while. Good luck :)

• Hey it could also be that she's talking to someone else too. I don't believe in people not wanting a relationship due to being hurt in the past. I believe if they're still hurting its because they still have lingering feelings. I'd say move on and let her come to you. I agree that I want what is just out of my reach. Don't play hard to get just show her you care but don't smother her. Still do what you were doing before you met her.

• Play hard to get. Unfortunately I tend to push guys away and not only for the reason of hurt but also that they throw themselfs at you and I don't acuse you of it, but I would crawl after a guy that plays hard to get. Mysteriousness is also a big role girls lime a challenge

• Yeah, I guess. Im not that great at playing hard to get lol. But i am going to go a few days without texting her to see if that helps. Any tips on how to be "hard to get"?

• I do this to my boyfriend as well only because it's my first relationship and I get shy easily. I was also hurt by guys in the past so I get nervous about being hurt again.

If you know she likes you then please give her some time to come around. My boyfriend did this for me and I'm so happy about it. Just as long as both of you are willing to work it out and really try to communicate then I think it just takes time.

• Yeah we do. It's just the communication that I worry about. If you were in her shoes and had a guy pursuing you and treating you well. Would you want him to keep initiating always? Or do you think it's okay for me to be distant on a rare occasion so she can come forward?
      (I want to see her try, cause I am trying hard and its beyond obvious. She is a little distant) I am being patient..