Girls, what do you like to do on a date?

if you could choose your favorite 5 things to do on a date with a guy, what would they be?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how well I know a guy. For a first date, I like to have the opportunity to converse and get to know him better.

I'm a fan of the walk 'n talk date, although I'm usually a listener, so they can do the talking. If not, fun activities like disc golf, mini golf, laser tag, paintball, the beach - explore the boardwalk, just to name a few.

If he's my boyfriend, I'd love to do a day/weekend trip and explore a new city or go hiking and camping.

What Girls Said 3

• festival
    concert
    day event somewhere
    watching a movie at home (not first date)
    some activity like pain baling or something?
    help conversation flow=- less pressure than first dinner dates - don't go the the cinema unless uv been going out a while

• I don't really know and I haven't been on many dates

• A festival/concert, a picnic, having them cook you dinner at their place maybe, a night of adventures in the summer (eat greasy food at a diner, go skinny dipping maybe, set up something in the back of the car and sleep in there until sunrise), ice skating/roller skating