Girls, can you defend yourself?

If a guy attacked you what would you do? Fight or run? If you fought then what would you do? My friend says she would run lol which is fair enough. Im giving her some tips though.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a really terrible runner, so if I were to run I'd have no chance... I'm pretty good at screaming for help though ;-) I always carry pepperspray or a pocket knife, but if you'd like to know actual moves, there's several. First, there is the obvious of kicking a certain part of a guy's body that will leave him call for momma. Smashing both of his ears with your hands is also pretty effective. And if he's attacking you from behind, you should hit his nose with your head. There's many more, of course, but these are the ones that are easiest to explain and learn.

• Wow you know your self defense lol

• :D Yeah better don't mess with me LOL

• Yeah i def dont want a kick in the nuts lol

What Girls Said 6

• I'd fight him off best I could and then run. I know basic self defense and I have so shame, so I would do everything to ruin the day of anybody that tried to attack me.

• What do you mean you have no shame

• It means I will scream all kinds of shit, I will bite, scratch and flail around like a fish if that's what it takes.

• Oh lol

• I would beat that guy up so he won't ever dare to attack a woman anymore and make sure he won't forget - I'm a grade 4 in Ninjutsu so I'm pretty sure I know how to defend myself even against guys that are a lot taller or stronger than me. ;)

• Run first if I could or fight if I had to, I took self defense for women so I definitely got some ideas for taking down a guy if I had to. Its hard to explain the moves but it depends on from what angle the guy attacks you and then you go from their. Just google 'self defense for women' and you'll get the idea

• Gonadfu...

• Wha?

• Well that's the point... that's why it is affective when you need to defend yourself

• Yeah its def our biggest weekness. I hardly have anything down there and it still worked lol

• I've always tried to remember some self defense techniques and I know I would never stop fighting if it came to it, but if there's a chance to run and actually get away xD Yes I would run, better safe then sorry right.

• I don't think I would be able to defend myself. I'm really petite so I would probably kick him in the balls or something and run away or drop down and play dead as those small animals do