What is my problem? Why do I push them away when I liked them?

this has happened to me numerous times before and I'm really upset that it happened again, this time with somebody I thought it wouldn't. I felt such strong and intense feelings with this guy I mean the connection was instant and deep, we fell for eachother HARD. I thought about a future with this guy and neither of us were expecting this to happen. I know he fell for me because he was thinking about a future with me too, he would tell me how happy I made him. We would laugh at everything and we were so comfortable & honest with eachother & he was honestly a breath of fresh air. I thought about a future with this guy, marriage, kids, & suddenly... my interest started diminishing for NO reason at all! He hasn't done anything in fact, he's been SO great to me. This person is absoloutly everything I wanted & messed it up with my problems. I don't know why this happened or what my issues are & I can't seem to figure it out, I have tried so many times before. I would appreciate any objective advice or from people that have dealt with the same things. Am I afraid of commitment? Am I afraid of getting hurt? Am I just fearful? What the hell is my problem? What am I running away from? I ended it quickly before things went deeper. I told him to give me time & I wanted to be friends for right now at the very least while I figure this out for myself, it sucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ready for commitment.

Yep, take the time to see if you really do have feelings for him. If you do, then take things slow. Don't talk about the future yet, enjoy the present.
    Only talk about it once ur sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with him. Right now you are unsure. Figure it out and see how that goes.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• afraid of commitment... hmm... have u ever been wid someone else generally then?

• You are young, maybe you don't want marriage and kids right now so your interest diminishes.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes feelings diminish for no reason. Especially when we are young. Don't feel bad about it, there is nothing you can do to control it. You are probably not ready for something serious yet.