Guys, 16 year old with a 20 year old?

if you were 20, would you date a 16 year old?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s funny you ask this because my 16 year old niece is knocked up by a 20 year old. It’s a damn shame because before this guy came around she was an all A student and a star player on her softball team, she probably could have gotten a scholarship to any college. now she's 16 and pregnant. It’s too bad her parents didn’t do more to stop them from seeing each other and turn him in for statutory rape before she got knocked up. A guy this old is taking advantage of a girl that doesn’t know any better and it’s rape and thats why there are laws in place for this. It’s not ok and any guy this old that is dating a girl this young is a rapist.

What Guys Said 19

• No. Once I reach 20 I won't date an underage girl. Even now that I'm 19, the youngest I would date is 17.

• Yes. Where I live it's not uncommon to see it, actually I have friends with girlfriends of this age when they were 20 (last year). Neither weird nor illegal here.

• Not only no but hell no

• No - Too much of a gap

• It depends on what the law states in the state where they live. In the state where I'm from 16 and 20 are illegal.

• In Ohio state, thats perfectly normal. Maybe in few other states or countries. But personally, I wouldn't even come close to a person who is NOT an adult yet.

• no, it would be to weird and there's the stigma , honestly everyones going to think he only wants sex and a lot of times its true so thats the issue with that.

• Illegal for good reason. They are still children at 16... 20 is not really even an adult yet but no match for a 16 year old. It will also ruin the guys life.

• no, I'm not going to prison for pedophilia. I heard they target you to be beat you up and raping worse that any one else if you lay hands on a child. You know you messed when even hardened criminals have better morals than you do.

• Hm good question, if we'd get along, sure why not
    But I haven't had such a connection before with such an age gap

• well in the UK it is legal under that she would be jailbait.

• No cause they would immature for their age plus it would be weird dating a 16 year old girl.

• Yes. That's some fresh pussy.

• Well I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 17 at the moment

• NOT good I think

• yes I would

• No they are not as hot as the 20 yos.

• No, that's too young.

• The law wouldn't allow me.