I am trying so hard not to text her!!! It is killing me! Am I wrong for doing this?

This girl I like usually text everyday. Now we are starting to slow down but she still acts like she likes me in person. So I am trying to not let this get to me but this is what is going on..

We haven't texted each other since Tuesday. Last time this happened, I waited 2 days and then texted her again. When she responded she was engaged in the conversation and sounded excited to talk. Well here we are again, she stopped talking. So now I am just waiting for her to talk to me. I feel if she wanted to text me, she would. So I am waiting to see how long she goes.

Is this wrong for me to do? I need some opinions!

• Text her first
  • Wait until she texts me
Also, we will see each other on Saturday. We have a hangout that we are both going to so I know we will see each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy did that to me once.

But I always texted first several time.

But soon I decided if he wants to talk, he will initiate.

And he did.

Lol

But I kind of stopped liking him eventually.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She might be doing the same thing, waiting for your next text. Call her on the phone and make a date if you want to try and start a relationship.

• try to text her first, and ask her why sh's not texting you like before..

just ask her directly.