Has anyone ever used Plenty of Fish? Did you have any success?

I just made an account on there and am wondering if it's worth it or just a waste of time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a profile on there myself, to be honest I'm finding it hard work. Okay it's a good, easy to use dating site to use and it's free. But from a girls point of view there are a lot of guys on there that have girlfriends/wives and just using it for fun. I found this by the profiles I've read on there myself. It is such a shame this happens, all i can say is just take your time, and just be careful how much you say about yourself until your happy the time is right.

What Guys Said 6

• I've used it. Dating on line is a numbers game. You have to filter through the hordes to get to the people who are real.

Bury some personal fact in your profile and ask guys to put it in the subject line of their email. This way you at least know they read about you.

Use a very conservative photo to convey that you are a serious person.

When the emails pour in (and they will), ignore any that do not have the proper subject and sort through the rest. You will find men who are perfectionists, players, pathetic pursuers and prospects.

Just wade in and try not to drown.

• Used it. Got nowhere. Deleted it. Circle of life.

• Found my wife with it

• I didn't have success on any dating site. I remember visiting that one. If it was free, then I created an account and didn't have luck.

• my experience was a total failure, but everyone has a different experience. the one thing i will say is that you will be flooded with emails since there is more guys to girls. also there is some interesting people out to say the least, so just be prepared to get some interested messages.

• I'm using OKCupid and a lot of the girls don't interest me...

What Girls Said 5

• I met a few fun guys and went out, but didn't find anything that stuck. It didn't really seem to attract the the type of person I was looking for though and I met my boyfriend through circumstance so I deleted my account.

• I've never used online dating.

• I have never used that site. But I used OkCupid.

• I guess it depends what location you're in to be fair. I was living in Manchester... dear lord, the amount of cuties in the north of England is unbelievable. I didn't go on any dates though! But got to know some pretty decent guys :)

• What's plenty of fish?

• It is an online dating site. That is what its name is "Plenty of fish"