Girls, If a guy always initiates texting. but then goes a day or two without initiating, how do you react? Do you notice?

Been talking to a girl for awhile. Seems a little one sided it's not horrible but I think she is used to me being the one to initiate. I am thinking of going a day or two without texting her to see if she comes running back or if she doesn't care.

Thoughts?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation with a guy, except I'm always the one to initiate due to him being extremely shy. However, I do think it's unfair for somebody to get comfortable with you being the one to constantly text first, because for a relationship/friendship/anything to work, balance is always needed.

Maybe when you both speak next, you could make a joke that suggests she should text you first. I genuinely don't think the girl will give in and text first, only because us females are in the mindset "if they want to talk to you, they will", so if she doesn't come running back, don't take it personally.

What Girls Said 7

• I would totally notice and probably get freaked out and self conscious, she wouldn't want to text you first either because now she's unsure. I would just ask her if she's interested, she'll tell you

• Mmm not sure if you can judge I'd she dosent care by doing that. Be careful please

• Freaking out right now because i haven't heard from him all day but im to stubborn to give in lol

• If she likes you she will reach out so doesn't hurt to try.

• Girls notice everything and over analyze everything

• she might think she's bothering you if she texts you, she probably just doesn't have any confidence

• i dont notice.