Girls, would you ever date a younger guy?

is it a big deal to date someone a year or two younger than you?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I would never

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, I would and I have. It's all about the maturity of the individuals in the dating relationship. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Appreciate the moment (s) then move onward.

• Hmmm I'd consider it if I really liked him but I generally prefer a guy who is a few years older than be cuz he is more mature and more likely to be over the "i only want sex or something casual" phase. I tend to relate a lot more to guys in their mid twenties than I do my own age (20).

• I would. As long as he was what I was looking for. :)

• At my age, I probably wouldn't. Guys are already more immature so maybe I'd date a guy a year or less younger than me if he seems to be mature enough but it's not very likely.

• I would have told you no, like everyone else but I have fallen head over heels in love with my boyfriend of 2 years. I am 20 and he is 19. Usually I go for someone a couple years older than me, like at least 23 and up.

• I can do 1 or 2 years younger

• if I've already caught feelings for him and our age difference isn't obvious then yes.

• If he is MATURE then its nothing wrong with it, I would.

• no it doesn't matter

• Why not? :) I used to only want to date older guys but as I grow older, I realise younger guys can be mature for their age as well.

• Nope, never. I wouldn't even date men my age, let alone someone younger.

• Didn't think I ever would until I met a guy worth dating so yes

• I'm 27. The youngest I'd go is 25.