This girl hooked me up with another girl, but not the one I wanted?

I literally met the girl that describes my ideal girl to a T and her friend was helping me out, but it she never returned my call. She's tiny and she's the really quiet shy type. She said she would try, but then she hooks me up with some other girl and honestly i'm not sure if i'm even attracted to her. So now I have a date with a girl I don't want a date with. lol Now what? I'll give it a try anyways, but I don't know.

The thing is now I've learned that she just likes to meet new people, so she probably isn't even attracted to me and it's just going to be a waste of time. It will be an experience though I suppose.

Most Helpful Girl

• give it a shot.

What Girls Said 2

• Nooooooooo. you don't want her though silly. :) You are needing to go after what you want. <3

• Marry her, have three kids. You're an old man, might as well get started before it's too late. ( you know that problem when your weenie turns to jelly?)

What Guys Said 2

• Can't you tell her straight exactly who you are Interested in and who your arent?

• give her a chance she might be great