Would you go out with someone again if they accidentally farted on your first date?

Not just a little toot, either. A birthday party style fart.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course I would go out with a girl still if she farted on the first date. I don't mind one bit if girls fart around me, even if the girl farted all though the first date and it reeked bad I would be fine with it. If I was on a first date with a girl and she had gas my honest attitude would be just let it go girl. I am super chilled out about girls farting around me, it is a natural bodily function for you girls to. :)

• Put it this way it hurts your tummy and is bad for you to hold it in, farting is natural, I would not want the girl to sit there feeling all uncomfortable. I would much rather she farted and then we could get on with the rest of our date. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Yup. Girls who are comfortable in their own skin are the best. I'd probably laugh my ass off though, but I'd do that to anyone.

• I might be grossed out a bit, but everybody farts. Why would I let something little like that ruin something potentially really good.

• Hahahaha I'd probably laugh lol. Yes I definitely would go on another date if that was the only thing that happened and we clicked

• I would question whether she had some kind of medical problem. What are the chances that you can't hold it back on a first date?

• Yes, it wouldn't bother me.

Would you?

• Lmao @ birthday party style

• Hahaha I would think thats funny and I really dont think that will make you or break you, i t happens to the best of us

• I may let you get away with it depending on how the rest of the date goes.
    only because it's you.

• Yes. Unless she blew a silent but deadly and didn't claim it as her own.

What Girls Said 12

• If I liked them, yes.
    http://i.imgur.com/ty1OXBJ.gif

• I would. You can't help a fart in all honesty.

• My boyfriend stood over me and farted in my face the first time we ever hung out... i'm still with him.. have a baby with him and everything. everyone farts so i don't see the big deal

• Yes, I would patronize them about it though >:)

• Yes I would. It would be embarrassing but not a deal breaker.

• Yes lol <3

• yes if it was an accident

• I would. We are humans. These things happen.

• I farted in front of my crush all the time, not the first date though :/

• lol yea probably

• Yes, I would because I'm an adult.

• yeah i would.