Looking for someone with common itereasts, love music, drag racing, hot rods, motorcycles, outdoors to enjoy fun things together. Guy to connect with?

Not sure where to find people who may have things in common with me online? Would b nice if somewhat close to area I currently live. Which is small town. Southern IN. Lived here most of life. Or Northern KY. Up for a change in atmophere for right one... giving they r not too far from my daughter and family. But seams rare to find genuine people or did before lol. I wouldn't date for at least a yr now had some things I wanted to accomplish before hand. I dont believe once ur "dating" someone u should date others. Looking for someone with common itereasts, love music, drag racing, hot rods, motorcycles, outdoors, kids, just small simple little things are important too me as well. the one ur "Dating" the chance to c if ur compatible... Opions...
Looking for someone with common itereasts, love music, drag racing, hot rods, motorcycles, outdoors to enjoy fun things together. Guy to connect with?

0|0
2|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok Cupid lol

1|0
    0|0
  • this is not a dating site...

1|0
    1|0