Should I tell him I'm going on a date to see his reaction?

Me and this guy started hooking up off of Tinder a long time ago, and it turned into a 2nd one, 3rd one.. And now it's months later and we're still hooking up. We're now pretty good friends and know a lot about eachother. Whenever he leaves he always hugs me, calls me and give me compliments. It kind of seems like he's into me, too, but he hasn't said anything. And I really want to know how he feels about me. Being the girl, I don't want to bring it up first.

I'm expecting a call from him soon and I want to appear busy on the day he asks to chill. Sometime he'll ask what I'm doing or tease me that he should be the "priority". So I wanna be like "I'd love to but I got asked out on a really nice date and don't wanna miss out.. Haven't been asked in while :( what about X or on X instead?" Do you think he'll react and say something, or will it end badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you should.

What Guys Said 2

• You going out with someone, even if it is not true, may backfire. Sounds like you want a relationship. Ask if he is open to the idea.

• More likely to give him the green light to date someone else

• That's another thing.. It could backfire too :( he almost NEVER talks about another girls. Only about his ex girlfriend earlier on in our situationship. but never talked about other girls he's been seeing and such.

• So sack up and ask him out. Since you are already banging, I'd suggest something around noon and casual

What Girls Said 2

• My only suggestion is to never purposely try to make a guy jealous. Guys hate that shit. It's good to appear busy, and doing your own thing. However, never go out of your way to make any guy jealous.

• Fix up an actual date and then tell him you have a date... no need to lie.