How do you know if you love someone? I feel like I might but unsure?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can't imagine a life without them then you love them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Is it love or infatuation? When your under 18, it's never really love, unless perhaps you knew the guy for several years or so and you 2 are friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one here can answer that for you. Everyone on earth perceives love differently. But the fact that you're asking probably leans towards the fact that you don't, if you have to ask a bunch of strangers online.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know you are in love with someone only when you can confidently say, "I'd die for you," and mean it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There will be no doubt. It will take over your mind at first.

0|0
    0|0
    • How?

• That said sometimes it comes on slowly so if not yet love it may become. Just make sure he is treating you right and worth that kind and of devotion. Do his action suggest he respects you and is concerned about your safety? Love isn't easily undone so don't waste it on someone who will only bring you pain.

• At your age... being with them is more important than hanging with friends when the love is new. You want to know every detail about them and the bad stuff makes you love them more because they trust you with it. If you are both in a healthy love you feel you don't have to hide who you are, it's the two of you against the world.

• If you're questioning it then its not love

0|0
    0|0