Girls, would you date a male stripper?

Some of you could probably guess who Anon is lol but I was asked to be a part-time male stripper. Trying to determine how comfortable I am with it. Honestly I'd be some decent money and less crap than my current job lol.
But how would you feel about dating someone seriously like that? That concerns me.

• That's fine
    58% (18)
  • Deal breaker
    42% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was a male stripper, as long as he didn't do any private sessions and didn't have sex with anyone else. Hell if my boyfriend was a stripper id probably be at the strip club all the time.

• Haha that's a good pt. Follow up: if he did lap dances throughout shows is that a problem?

• I would probably be jealous over that. Other girls can look, but only im allowed to touch.

• That's where the cash is hmm

What Girls Said 5

• It's just another profession.. I mean your job is not what makes you who you are. It's just what you do.

• Hell yes! because you know how to move dat booty lol you'd be an exiting lover

• Pelvic thrusts for daayyyssss

• oh baby! lol i say go for the job, you will get all the ladies throwing their bras at you xD

• Not because of the profession per say... I am not really a jealous person. I would question his judgement going into that... It is not a lifetime long term career and not something someone that I would share common goals with more than likely.

• Yes. But only if I get my own private shows at home lol

• I would refuse. I don't want a boyfriend that strips in front of a shitload of girls for a living.