How many dates do you go on with someone before you kiss them?

• 1-2 dates
  • 3-5 dates
  • 6-10 dates

Most Helpful Girl

• haa! depends!

• On what

• thanks for mho :)

• No qorrys thanks for playing

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a girl and I know how guys should kiss a girl
    IN ORDER TO KISS A GIRL ON A DATE YOU NEED TO/how to...
    1) Be around a little amount of people because you don't want that one annoying irrelevant stranger being like Ooooo!
    2) Be confident man! Kiss her like you mean it! You got this dude!
    3) Be close to her, but not too close because then you'll just seem like a total creep.
    4) Smile and look into her eyes when you talk to her.
    5) If she laughs hard, you should, then you'll both just kinda start laughing together.
    6) You should know how spiffy you should get depending on where your date is going to be! (Dress appropriately for the occasion.)
    7) Be nice even though some funny teasing is okay. But don't be a jerk... For example; Good: Some dude: Hey Julietoolie. Some girl: Hahah hey boob. BAD: (Some dudes girlfriend gets chocolate all over her gorgeous, and expensive dress from the huge malfunctioning chocolate fountain.) Some dude: HAHAHA you are so stupid! Some girl:*Cries* You're a total jerk BRIAN! We are OVER! (Gets a taxi)
    8) If she turns her head one way to kiss, turn your head the other way so that your noses don't awkwardly bump into each other. Another way to kiss which will drive your lady lover CRAZY is to look into her eyes, put your hand on her cheek bone down to her chin, lead her head towards yours as you move towards her, and then giv'er a smooch!
    9) Complement and flatter her! Girls will ADORE you for this! Oh and don't you dare be shy! Say what you need to say straight up! Some guy: Hey I really love your hair.. It's so pretty. Some girl: Aww that's so sweet!
    (If you need any more of my intellect advise, PLEASE ask! I'm happy to answer any questions you have about kissing your lovely lady lover!)

• Don't know, never been on a date.

• I guess it depends on how it goes but if its going good and she seems receptive I think sooner is better.

Partly because you can judge how you feel about the person by the kiss.

• So if u went on a date with someone and it went well how many days til u expect a kiss

• I'm not sure. In my very limited experience he's kissed me right away so I've never really thought about it. I wouldn't wait more than 3-5 dates I guess tho. She might think you aren't as interested

• I'm fine with a kiss on the first date if it goes well. No harm in that.

• To be honest if I'm actually on a date with someone then I'm genuinely interested, less keen on doing blind dates and such

• Unooooooooooooo

• Third date, first base

• I think its acceptable to kiss someone after the first date or during. It's different for everyone

What Guys Said 6

• Could be A or B for me. I'm not afraid to go for it, but I'm also not afraid to wait a little either.

The second or third date seems like a good average for me. But first can work too if that's where things head.

• 1-2 dates is fine

• For me, the first date. Second date is ok too, but wait until the third is too much just for a kiss.

• Why's is the third date too much for you anyway

• I guess it's because if she agreed to go on a second date is because she likes me, and she liked what she saw on the first date, so she should want to kiss me. Waiting till the third date or more will mean that she likes taking things too slow, or isn't comfortable getting physical. I'm a person that likes to take it not too fast when it comes to emotional stuff, but if it's physical I like to go fast.

• If it doesn't happen the first then on the second. Whenever it needs to happen I guess, if it does...

• 1 or 2, really should never wait longer than 2

• I'm to ugly to date :(