How can I make him fall for me again?

First time he met me he liked me very much. At first I behaved well, then I drunk and sad and cried, coz I just broke up. I was at his place, so he brought me to bed slep with him without having sex. The second time I met him, I still got drunk then I seduced him and we had a wonderful sex. We like each other a lot but he knows my situation is complicated, and everytime I ask him out I told him I wanna drink. He always try to prevent me to drink too much but it doesn't help. So I always try to be drunk to feel not so sad deep inside.

Now I feel that he is trying to stop seeing me -- each time I ask him out is for drink. He knows that I like him, I already told him, he was very happy, but just the situation happened to me is so complicated.

How can I let him fall for me again? Coz I really like him

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like your drinking is an issue so I'd say start there

• he also said I have drinking issue, but I don't, I was just feeling sad and wanted to feel better. I didn't like drinking that much as a person. I told him, he laughed said don't try to find excuses coz it's really bad for ur health.

and what do you mean? where should I start?

• we both know that I have a problem, and I told him I was trying to work on it

• and the problem is that I broke up..

What Guys Said 3

• Get off the booze wagon girl! It's wrecking your potential relationship!!!

• You're on the rebound... not a good time to date or have sex. Give it some time, say a month or so.

• it's already 2 weeks we didn't see each other..

• More time... one day you'll wake up and just be ready to go out and talk to guys.

• yeah now I already want to see him.. but how should I say that? I feel he's already like "whatever I don't care"..

• He is doing the greater good he loves you but he is trying to save you from drink.

• I know he is, but what should I do? Coz last time I ask him out for a drink on last Sunday, he at first said should be ok, but he had plan to go out with his friends the day before that (Saturday), they went out until 5am so he got tired, then he said he doesn't want to go out and drink anymore. I can understand that. So it's been a week we didn't contact each other.

oh.. what should I do?

• Is it still possible that I wait him to contact me? Already 5 or 6 days we didn't spoke.. :(

• just ask him what he's up to etc

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot make someone fall for you. He either feels that way or he doesn't. You should not manipulate him into falling for you. It is not right.