How to text to 4 messages?

Last night I texted my crush at about 6pm if he was going to be at work at our office today (we hadn't spoken for a bit before) and he read it immediately and didn't reply!!! Let's say I wasn't pleased!! And at 11pm I just texted 😳? And switched off my phone. This morning four whats app on my phone but not sure what's the best way to react? Read and reply? Read and not reply? Just not read them? What looks most chilled/least desperate?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• He could be indicating that he doesn't want a workplace relationship, and I'd do the same. It's never a good idea, there's no reason for it, and it could get you both fired.

• Why turn your phone off after sending? He might of not seen your earlier text and only saw your last one. By turning your phone off it appears to me you got what you wanted (a reply ) and now you're acting like a 12 year old.

• ? I was upset obviously. That's why I turned my phone off after I sent it. And because I didn't want to not get another reply. It was on what's app, you can see who sees it

What Girls Said 3

• How long you didn't speak before? just reply it...

• I would reply.

• just reply to it