What would you consider me? interracial?

honestly, when i date non-white girls, i make it known to white girls that non-white girls are far better in every way, and that im proud to be a race traitor. im a white guy, and im serious about what i say. i just dont care what white girls think so i tell them straight whenever the opportunity arises. do you think that im cruel or that i have a right to an objective opinion? what would you consider me?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I just think you're just a scumbag. Race should not matter when it comes it love, you might just end up marrying a white woman. Also, women find that highly offensive no matter what their race is. So when you're on your little rant about race, and how non white woman are superior, women of all skin colors are writing you down as a man to avoid. And to be honest, no one even cares. Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you need to say it.

• white women don't know how to love or be selfless. theyre selfish, obnoxious, rude, annoying, etc.

• Stop generalizing. The most kindest women I've ever met happened to be white. Stop acting like you know every white woman. If you prefer other ethnicities then that's fine, but bashing another one over lies is ridiculous and quite frankly pathetic.

What Girls Said 4

• It's okay that you have your preference, it's okay that you don't care about what others think of it.
    But I think it's wrong that you'd tell them everytime you have the chance to do so, that'd be rude

• its better to be truthful than give them false hope of love and stuff. i just dont like white girls. i dont associate with them. annoying, obnoxious, rude, selfish, etc

• exactl. there are no exceptions. white women are collectively bad. i will suffer no loss by avoiding them nor would the world if they were to disappear

• Agh never mind...

• If you're not attracted to a race, fair enough. But why do you feel it necessary to bad mouth them to other women, as though your generalisations are absolute truth? It's just a tad silly.

• white women don't know how to love or be selfless. theyre selfish, obnoxious, rude, annoying, arrogant, etc.

• you're only 26 honey. you know nothing. i am glad that the white birth rates are low. i wish they were even lower. ill proudly contribute to my race's downfall. ill let every white girl know theyre useless human beings.

• Okay babe. Whatever makes you smile
      ^_^

• Are you some kind of troll or something?

• You are a disgusting person
    Racism is not ok ever.
    It's one thing to perfer a type of person and a completely different thing to go out of your way to make demeaning derogatory and careless remarks to innocent girls because of the colour of their skin.
    I would consider you to be absolutely repulsive and not deserving of affection from ANYONE, black or white.
    There's nothing I hate more than people like you

• And you have met every while woman in the world? People are people
      God forbid I judged every white man based on how repulsive you are

What Guys Said 6

• Sad if you think all girls are the same period. You will miss out no matter what race you exclude. It is best that women know that you will not like them just because God chose a color for them to be.

• Nah you're not cruel unless a white girl casually talks with you then asks for the time and you pepper spray her and scream *I only like colored women* then you're okay

• Everyone has their opinions hut there's no reason to be a dick.

Why the hate on white girls?

• I would not mind except for the fact you are a complete ass hole about it

• You're are so wrong, but to each their own. I only like white girls

• I just think it's dumb to place importance on it in the first place.