What can I do to cover the bruises?

So I had a fight yesterday and my face is a little bit worse for wear. I have a large bruise on my jaw and one under my eye, and my lip is split in two places. I am going on a date tomorrow and I think it would be strange to show up with a face full of bruises. How do I get rid of them quickly, without makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• Arnica will help reduce bruising. You can get it from health food shops and probably pharmacies too. Apart from that concealer is the only thing, but that depends on what colour your bruises are. You need yellow concealer for purple bruises and I think green covers redder marks. But this may make it look worse than it would without concealer applied badly.

Just rock the beaten look, ha!

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_2

What Girls Said 2

• I would cancel the date and tell her there's a family emergency.
    U want to look ur best on ur date not beat down

• Rubbing alcohol helps. Rub it on the area and don't wipe it of. Getting some vinegar and mixing it with warm water helps also. Rub it on the area and don't wipe it off. Continue doing this throughout the day! Hope it helps.

What Guys Said 2

• Im not sure u can dude...

• You can't, tell her you walked into a door.