Why is my boyfriend so insecure ��?

My boyfriend doesn't like me wearing tight clothes, always accusing me of cheating & talking to other guys when all i do is work all day , & he always listens to what his friends think about me instead of just believing im a good girl/ girlfriend to him. So what causes guys to be so insecure in relationships, cuz its so obvious that he is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to sound offensive but it seems that you're very stupid if you're staying with him even though you notice his paranoid behaviour. He doesn't trust you, he doesn't give you space, he blames you but you're still not leaving him. Wtf?

• No u rite even i think im stupid for being w. Him

• You deserve a better person. My friend once told me this "You deserve happiness". That's what i'll tell you now. You are young, you have a lot to see. From 17-19.. these 2 years drastically changed my life. Your life will change too, don't waste it for some asshole.

What Guys Said 7

• why is he insecure? I mean that's a deep deep question that would require in depth analysis of your boyfriend. but you know better than us most likely what is the cause of his insecurity

it could be...
    -he's been cheated on or hurt in past relationships
    -learned not to trust through examples of relationships he seen growing up
    ... or it could be any number of other things.

• Not allowing someone to do what they want, is called jealous, controlling, feeling insecure that he or she doesn't feel good enough for the other partner. If you want to have growing self esteem, please associate yourself with greater self esteem person, lol

• Because he's just generally a crappy person who believes exclusivity means you must not have any kind of social contact with the other sex, which is completely unreasonable in an everyday setting.

• He's not mature. That's it. He is just a child.

• He's gonna get what he asking for. He a b

• Because he's a bitchy little teenager.

• Maybe your past? Were you a party type girl before?

• Im not a party girl period

• Then he's either the jealous type and you might want to leave him. Or protective type and you should just help him know that he's the only man for you.

What Girls Said 2

• hmmm he is showing signs of being a control freak

• I've always believed it's because they're guilty. Every time I got accused by a boyfriend I later found out he was the one doing all of that.