My boyfriend said he loves me but I don't love him back yet?

Ok, so yesterday was me and my boyfriends 2 months of being together. He decided to say that he loved me and I don't love him yet. I just don't know what to do. I told him I loved him back but deep down inside I dont and ik it was fucked up of me to say it back, but should I tell him that I don't love him yet? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont take it back!!!
    But i think you should, in the future, be cautious with saying it
    I know its hard to not say it back, but you need to be honest with him and yourself in the future

just keep dating him and if keeps saying it over and over, well tell him you would like to slow it down a bit

good luck

What Guys Said 3

• hmmm guess not... i don't see any point y u should hate him...

• Just let it go. If your relationship works out, you'll be glad you did, if it doesn't work out, who give a damn.

• Just smile!

What Girls Said 4

• My partner was the first to say it to me.
    I didn't feel the same way at the time and in full honesty I responded back by saying , " I like you... a lot".
    It was a blow to his heart.
    But I had to say it when I was ready.

• Don't feel bad for not feeling the same way.
      You will eventually.

Just don't say you didn't mean it or he won't believe you when you actually do mean it.

• Eh, that'sa sticky situation. You really shouldn't have said it if you don't feel it. If he says 'I love you' again some time soon, just explain to him how you actually feel, don't fake say it anymore, you'll just be lying if you do that, that'll be no good for you and him both.

• maybe don't tell him you didn't mean it... just don't say it next time. might really hurt to have you say you didn't mean it but said it anyway.
    thats kind of tough. one person usually loves the other first. just hard to handle when you don't know how to respnd...

• I didn't automatically love my boyfriend at first, but he grew onto me. It also took a lot of maturity, too. If you don't love your boyfriend, just tell him how you feel. No one said you had to be in love with someone to be in a relationship, but you should at least be honest and have a good communication with your partner. Love is something that takes time to grow. At least you realize this. The love your boyfriend is feeling is an infatuation. It's his hormones talking. Wait 4 more months, and you'll see if he really loves you or not. The honeymoon fades, and it will fade hard. You see the real person for who they are.