When u like a guy/girl, are you going to check everything online secretly (facebook...)?

• Yes I will try to check everything about him/her secretely
    36% (4)50% (11)45% (15)Vote
  • No I don't have a habit in checking people
    64% (7)50% (11)55% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually do not gonna lie!
    i like to see if we have close mutual friends that way i can be like "Hey Jennifer, put in a good word for me with Elizabeth, i really think she is gorgeous and fun and would love to date her!"

Also its good to see if they are in a relationship or not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• no. im just going to get all my shit from her directly.

1|0
    0|0
  • no... i'm not a stalker 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course la, but the most important point is does someone do more than that instead of just checking someone out secretly

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean by more than checking?

• does he invite you out if he likes you, that's the main point.

• I am not a stalker, but when I suspect that a person is lying I do check and then finally dump the person!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather hear it from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't stalk!

0|0
    0|0
  • best to be careful. I do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• that seems a little bit creepy to me.. what if you find out bad things or thing you don't like but they're old and they just haven't updated their stuff of anything?
    i guess it might be good to make sure they aren't some kind of criminal (unless ur into that)...
    i think just asking lots of questions and being open and honest is better than snooping.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a part of me that wants to, I'm good with computers and can find most things if I want to.
    Although most of the time I choose not to, or choose to look too deeply. I like surprises and not knowing everything keeps me interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not obsessively. Sometimes just to make sure things add up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not a fan of Facebook stalking. It's a bit creepy. And obsessive/ possessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. information like this can mess with your head and taint your views of the person. it's best to let her/him tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you mean Facebook Stalking? Mmmm... me personally... No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes if I have a crush Imma going to check

0|0
    0|0