When u like a guy/girl, are you going to check everything online secretly (facebook...)?

• Yes I will try to check everything about him/her secretely
  • No I don't have a habit in checking people

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually do not gonna lie!
    i like to see if we have close mutual friends that way i can be like "Hey Jennifer, put in a good word for me with Elizabeth, i really think she is gorgeous and fun and would love to date her!"

Also its good to see if they are in a relationship or not

What Guys Said 7

• no. im just going to get all my shit from her directly.

• no... i'm not a stalker 8)

• Of course la, but the most important point is does someone do more than that instead of just checking someone out secretly

• what do you mean by more than checking?

• does he invite you out if he likes you, that's the main point.

• I am not a stalker, but when I suspect that a person is lying I do check and then finally dump the person!

• I'd rather hear it from her.

• I don't stalk!

• best to be careful. I do

What Girls Said 7

• that seems a little bit creepy to me.. what if you find out bad things or thing you don't like but they're old and they just haven't updated their stuff of anything?
    i guess it might be good to make sure they aren't some kind of criminal (unless ur into that)...
    i think just asking lots of questions and being open and honest is better than snooping.

• There's a part of me that wants to, I'm good with computers and can find most things if I want to.
    Although most of the time I choose not to, or choose to look too deeply. I like surprises and not knowing everything keeps me interested.

• Not obsessively. Sometimes just to make sure things add up.

• Im not a fan of Facebook stalking. It's a bit creepy. And obsessive/ possessive.

• I wouldn't. information like this can mess with your head and taint your views of the person. it's best to let her/him tell you.

• Oh you mean Facebook Stalking? Mmmm... me personally... No.

• Hell yes if I have a crush Imma going to check