Guys, Guys never approach me and I honestly dont know why , I have an education, and job im not sure whats going on.. What do you think?

Guys, Guys never approach me and i honestly dont know why , I have an education, and job im not sure whats going on .. What do you think ?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, we could be 'supportive' and say nothing! that's not helpful though, is it?

I don't think it's your face - you look cuter than average to me, and your hair/makeup etc are nice. You aren't projecting 'i don't care about appearance because I'm not interested in attracting anyone'. Guys are less job/education impressed than women, but it's at least a mild positive in considering you relationship material (though not going to make a guy approach).

So I will throw out three things as possibilities, I have no idea if they are issues or not:
    - what's your weight relative to height like?
    - how often are you in situations where you're actually meeting single guys?
    - how shy versus outgoing are you?

What Guys Said 19

• " I have an education, and job im not sure whats going on.."

Guys don't approach you because you have an education and a job lol.
    They approach you because you look hot. THEN, they start getting to know you.

You look pretty. No problem on that side. I haven't seen the rest of your body though.

There could be plenty of reasons why they don't approach you. And honestly, especially at your age, the one who would approach you are not necessarily the only ones (or the best ones) available.

• Maybe when you're out doing your thing you have a resting bitch face. I know I do.

You look pretty though.

• You look good, so no worries there.

Do you hang out with lots of male friends? Are you putting yourself out there?

• tbh i prefer no glasses... but u r pretty anyway!

• A few things here...

1. Guys can't tell that you have an education and a job by looking at you.

2. Guys can't tell if you have a boyfriend already by looking at you.

3. Guys feel intimidated talking to pretty girls.

• For one, we can't tell if you have a job and/or education, as it's not really important to us.

For two, yes, you look cute.

For three, do you socialize, make eye contact, smile?

• So stop being passive waiting for approaching and approach the guy you like yourself. What's the point of making it hard on yourself the way you do?

• Guys don't see your education or job. You're just not hot enough sorry.

• I think you look fine, are you going to places where guys can approach you? Maybe your standards are too high? let ur friends know that ur looking for a dude they might set u up, you never know

• I wouldn't go for women who are smarter than I am. Makes me feel bad and jelly..

I think many guys dont approach you because they belive you are above their leagues.

• Nice boobs, and remove the glasses and you are ready to go

• Maybe they think you're more of a serious, commitment type and they don't want it at your age.

• looks are fine, so not really sure whats up lol ^^

• 10/10 would approach and talk to if I saw.

• Relax... try approaching instead of waiting to be approached?

• Why do guys need to approach u. Are u the queen of the universe? Lol

• Some guys are just really shy.

• the mostly likely case is that they're intimidated by you and that's not always a bad thing.

• Guys don't care about a woman's education or job, thats something women care about in men.

• Your face isn't bad, but I can see that you are over weight even though you are trying to hide it.