Is he interested or just being friendly?

Soo, there's this guy that I kinda have a crush on. He's really nice, we talk a lot, he makes me laugh and is generally a great guy. He even sorta asked me out once - I'm pretty sure it wasn't a date tho. He drops those little hints from time to time (or is it just in my mind?) and teases me quite a lot... I have no idea what's going on tbh, whether he likes me or is just being friendly. I'm 18 and he's 22 by the way, if it's of any importance

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of hints? How does he phrase it? How do you react to them?

• Well, for example we were chatting on Facebook and I told him I went out with some of our mutual friends (they're all girls) and he told me he wished he could be there bc he might have found out some stuff he'd been wondering about, and when I asked him what it was he said it wasn't something to talk about on facebook and that he might tell me in the future. Well I don't know, there might even be no hints at all, I'm not even that sure anymore

What Guys Said 1

• guess friendly mostly

What Girls Said 1

• he's interested.