Why am I still thinking about him? And how do I stop?

Met a cute guy in my pe class in the fall that I unintentionally fell for. Saw him again in my class this spring. Pretty much the only time we talked was in class. We joke around in class. But outside of class, he would ignore me, so I concluded that he didn't like me.

The class just ended, and were both graduating, so ill never see him again. I know he's not interested, but I still find myself thinking about him, and I don't want to. Why do I still think about him, and how do I stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably keep thinking about him because a) you like him more than you want to admit to and b) because you never got closure-- you say you are sure he's not interested, but it's possible he is and is just shy, thus making it hard for you to move on until those feelings are resolved. In my opinion if you really want to stop thinking about him, maybe you should just tell him you think he's a great guy, you enjoyed talking to him throughout the year and you just wanted to let him know that you were/are interested in him. It should help to get that off your chest, no matter how he reacts. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• guess u like him then... did u ask for his fb or sth, so u can keep contact?

• I actually already have his fb. But i want to forget about him and move on. Yet I still think about him.

• You'll continue to until you meet another nice guy.

• find a boyfriend or something

What Girls Said 0