Why are some people always taken, but others single?

i dont get it.. every ugly weird or fat person i know, or psycho seems to be married or meet someone.. then there are amazing people who are kind or beautiful or attractive or talented... and theyre always single... me for instance.. im always single but im a really pretty female and nice too. but it seems every weirdo i meet manages to be in a relationship but i can't seem to find one. everyone thinks that b/c im beautiful im always tkaen but its the opposite.. im never taken and everyone else is...

i can walk up on the street, grab a hobo looking person and they'll be taken. I don't quite get what's going on... why are beautiful people eternally single and ugly weird rude or crazy people always taken? i have plenty of friends.. some ugly some cute... usually taken but people who i know who are really awesome people are single... is there a formula to this? are they just luckier? is it that theyjust find people of their own kind.. i dont get it

also I've known plenty of drug addicts, crazy people it seems every crazy person is taken... but lots of normal nice people are single.. then people act as if somethings wrong with u b/c ur single, but it seems if ur amazing ur single and if ur ugly or average or crazy you'll be taken... there are even blogs written by pretty women asking the fat women what they're doing to get the men cuz they can't get them

Most Helpful Guy

• When you pile on a bunch of rare trait you become so desirable, that many people feel insecure around you. It's also extremely challenging to find someone that is compatible. Either they feel like they aren't good enough, or you get bored and feel like you are bringing way more to the relationship than them...

• yes that's true... maybe if people are extraordinary... normal in my opinion but extraordinary to others b/c the world literally lacks any normal traits anymore, thsoe people who seem inferior become insecure. maybe there are so many weird creepy people these days that being pretty or talented is rare trait and all the weirdos are then insecure... it seems its the planet for the weird people

• That's true! Seems like no matter who I am interested in they have a boyfriend and I'm always the single one, always.

What Guys Said 6

• Men see in you a lot of effort. A lot of investment. They might feel that they will never be good enough for you and are always afraid that another handsome man may take you from them.

Then, I feel I have to say this: After your mid twenties men search for kindness and good personality traits, which you might not have (sorry, you seem a bit bossy/angry/revolted in your post)
    It's not your fault, nobody knows they have a crappy personality, just like a drunk doesn't think he's drunk.

• and no men do not search for kindness and good traits (imbecile) they take advantage of kind people.. they end up marrying some psycho b*tch woh treats them like crap... men like crazy evil and psycho women who treat them badly and reject them..

• You just prooved me right with those kind of answers... I was quite polite, you don't need to get all angry and to curse.

• no i didn't... ur an asshole.. u proved ur an asshole from the beginning reason why im arguing with you... get lost u scumbag... ur putting people down... what a piece of shit

• hot poeple have crazy high standards

• some don't, i don't... average guys reject me.. its weird

• I dont even know what you look liek so I cannot comment

• This question confuses me. It's like asking why some people are alive while others are dead.

• The amazing guys have no confidence due to points you just made, i'm one of the unlucky ones, although my confidence is a lot better than it was, point still remains the same

• but lots of ugly people i know even those with no confidence can find people.. its weird

• really not really... most of the world isn't too attractive... people who are considered attractive notice that--there are lots of weirdos out there..'weird' people.. weird personality, creepy, crazy and not too good looking or overweight... that's the truth... if you are attractive, take care of yourself, beautiful, intelligent and educated it seems its harder to find someone out there

• where i live, i met a girl years ago.. attractive seemingly.. she too said it was really hard to get a relationship here and she was pretty good looking... then i see all kinds of people in relationships.. but not like the good looking ones

• I'm fairly attractive and am single and super super friendly ;)

• I don't know maybe all the good looking people are looking for someone better instead of just settling or maybe they just like the single life

What Girls Said 7

• ...
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...nqjn3u1qm32ino1_500.gif
    ...

Maybe you're not as nice as you think.

• the most evil people end up in relationships over n over again... so again that makes no sense

• if i wasn't nice i'd def be in a relationship... duh.. nto being taken advantage of and abused by jerks

• Hopefully you can make sense of this one day.

• I know what you mean :/ its quite annoying... im pretty picky though anyway when it comes to who i'd commit to

• Beautiful people are usaully taken as much as "ugly" people. It's just that some people aren't because they have sucky personalities and they are self obsessed.

• so not true--i know plenty of ugly people with bad personalities... its a lame stereotype.. and people with great personalities who are single and crazy people who are taken

• I didn't say beautiful people. I was referring to both beautiful and "ugly" people.

• oh ok... well i dont think personality has anything to do with it--there are some single people who want to be single and theyre self obsessed that's true... but there are plenty of crazy screwed up psychopaths in relationships.. bipolar people crazy people psychos freaks... it seems more freaks are in relationships than not and more normal nice people are single

• I guess it's just timing. I'm beautiful and in a relationship, my coworker is beautiful and is engaged. Just be patient and not focus on the subject and your paths will cross when you least expect it! Seriously, enjoy being single!! It's fun!

• being single isn't fun and im in my 30's... so not young... and its not even about being beautiful... its about being a quality person and not a psycho jerk or creep... and yes being pretty too or having a lot of good qualities.. and for some reason just always being single... it seems strange and not normal

• Also, when you look at it this way, maybe it's a good thing your not in and out of relationships because what if you wait all this time for something amazing! It could be worth it

• well no... if you're the unlucky, you're not waiting for something amazing, you're hoping taht u dont get tortured more... im older and I've seen the possibilities. when you're young then u know its possible but when you're in your 30's you know ur not on the same level as others... ur not lucky.. ur on another level of something else...

• Yeah I guess your right. I don't know I guess what I see once girls get into relationships they turn into bitches and kinda stuck up too.

• There is no secret formula. People get into relationships due to luck/opportunity and due to the effort of putting themselves out there.

• luck yes but how can some people just be single no matter what and others not be...

• Maybe they are actually really nice people and you just don't know that. You come across as someone really shallow and egoistic right nnow, but I can't say you really are like that in real life or private.

Maybe there is domething aboit you that turns guys off. Your attitude, personality, looks, "aura", who knows.

• i am far from that.. I've been told im amazing and super hot by men who've run out on me b/c they didn't awnt to buy me dinner... no there's nothing about me that's a turn off.. im 'too hot' and men are too attracted to me and theyre also crazy... men definitely like getting with the most repulsive looking and weird women...

im also not shallow calling myself pretty and others ugly is the basic truth... you're the one who sounds like someone who is egotistical and b*tchy just by ur crap answer... if i was a guy i'd steer clear of trash like you... i have a great aura too... so all false

• So it is you shallow judging attitude.

I simply said you seem shallow but I can't judge you because I don't know you. Then you get mad and call me bitch and my anssers are crap etc. Not I know you are shallow, selfish and a troll. Have a nice day.

• Hahaha that cracked me up. This is not a place for a 13 year old kid. You should go do your homework or something.