What does he want from me? Do you think he is just as confused as I am?

I assumed he just wanted to hook up with me, so I stopped sleeping with him two months ago. But he still always tires and iniatates kissing me anyways, when were drinking usually but even just when were alone hanging out. I now have turned him down all night and wouldn't let him kiss me either when we were out. He actually got really mad about that and got really rude with me.. so I stopped talking to him. But I saw him the day after just breifly and was really short with him. He hasn't tried to talk to me since, its been almost a week now.

I've been hooking up for the last 4 months and in the begining we did go out on a few dates (He had asked me out and was very persitent and this was after we already slept together) when I was home for the holidays for two weeks, but I was away at school after so our relationship was just really casual and we'd basically just hook up when we saw eachother and talked a few times a week.

I'm nowback in town and Im living with his sister so I see him all the time, since he lives ten minutes away. I have started to get feelings for him and I do like him. He told me he thinks Im a cool girl to hangout with and that we really hit it off. And he said he missed having me in town when I was gone. Anyways I'm just confused now. If he only wanted to hook up then why is he still trying to kiss me if he knows I won't sleep with him. When we hang out with a group of friends he'll always get really quiet with me, awkward and won't really look me in the eyes.. but he'll do things like sit right next to me. And a couple weeks ago he offered to drive me home so we could be alone and kissed me. Why is he still trying?

I'm just confused with his actions. I'm assuming he just wants to hook up with me, but then does these other things.. What does he want from me..

Do you think he is just as confused as I am? Am I doing the right thing? I do like him, but am over this drunk hooking up.

Where do I go from here?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't guess. Of course he would keep kissing you if you'd slept with him before - he knows there is a chance you'd give in!

Most guys will try to sleep with you regardless of their feelings, so that alone means nothing. Why wouldn't he? Same goes for missing having you around. It could mean anything.

Stop trying to assume or guess and just tell him YOUR feelings & thoughts. Don't be so passive! If you like him, tell him that you have feelings and can't do the NSA sex. Say you'd like to try a real relationship. Then, you will have peace of mind either way.

• is it even possible now after all this?

What Guys Said 7

• Think he is emotionally exhausted. He likes you but you've gone cold. He's likely wondering if it's worth pursuing you.

• So what should I do?

• He does. I just think things got very messed up and complicated, and they shouldn't be because I was away at school. He has potential, I obviously have feelings and care for him. Im going on a camping trip with him, his friends and mine and his sisters friends in two days. I dont know what to expect.. I don't know if i should bring this up before or after?

• If you talk to him prior to the trip the awkwardness will be reduced.

• guess either he's shy, or he doesn't know how 2 bring it up

• But he did ask me out to begin with. Do I just bring it up? But I feel like Im the one making most of the effort? But
      i could be wrong, from the description does it seem like I am making an effort or should I make more?

• better just b str8-forward

• when u say he's kissin u? kiss? lips?

• he is as confused as you are

• He is probs shy

• but he did ask me out on a date in the first place. He is a bit shy because he only gets really confident with me when he's had a bit to drink

• Maybe he does not like you or is waiting for you to ask him out?

• I think he does like me

• He is confused too

• What do I do? Do I ask him to hangout and talk about it maybe later in the night? since he isn't asking me uh

• Yeah ask him thats a good idea :)

What Girls Said 0