If you are interested in someone, but you found out they were never in a relationship before would that turn you off? If you were like 25?

Let's say you had a connection with this person but like I said they were never in a relationship before. That's the reason why so used to not be good socially. But that was in the past and today there better socially. Will that make you think they're weird or something or would that turn you off? That's the situation I'm in and I'm 24.

• Yeah that would turn me off.
  • It wouldn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• That wouldn't bother me.

What Girls Said 4

• I would kind of like that.

• I'm 26 and have never been in a relationship, so no I wouldn't care.

• There is first time for everything...

• No I would love that cuz I'll be like mine mine all mine.

What Guys Said 3

• I have a dream: that my first relation would also be with someone who hadn't had one before. Unfortunately i'm getting older and everyone seems to have someone these days. But I think it would really be special to do first things together, when both of people don't quite know what they're doing.

So answering to you: it would be awesome

• In a perfect world thy be the best type. No baggage no other person you have to live up to an you can do everything with them first. Anything! "Wink" "wink"

• That wouldn't matter At All