I feel as if I'm the only one putting effort into my relationship with my boyfriend (we have a 10 month old together)?

I feel as if I'm the only one putting effort into my relationship with my boyfriend (we have a 10 month old together).
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. I love him a lot, and the thought of breaking up makes me feel terrible. However, he isn't always very nice to me. He hardly texts me back when I text him. He has a job 5 days a week from 2:30p-11:00p so I understand when he doesn't text me during this time period but he likes to sleep all day before he goes to work then go to work and when he gets home he says he's going to bed which I get but I feel like he's lying when he says he's going to sleep because when I'm there all he does is pay attention to his video games. He acts like me and our son aren't there. This really upsets me that we hardly talk. I know he wouldn't cheat but I can't help but think he is. Am I being too clingy? I don't want to push him away but I feel like I will if I keep doing this. Also when I'm at his house he makes me do everything for our son. He just got his first pay check and he already bought a new game controller. Nothing for my son yet, I don't know what to do. Can I fix this? Am I the problem? How should approach talking to him about it? He gets angry when I express my feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, they all can cheat. My perfect, sweet, honest, quiet little wife did - I sounded like you do. I will put a link below. Go to that site. In the mean time, just spy on him. No one in a marriage has a right to privacy. That is a myth. If you are worried, get a little voice recorder (they are $8 and record like 8-10 hrs.. this is an innocent looking one.. www.ebay.com/itm/like/231390820323?lpid=82&chn=ps ) and spy. Smoop in his drawers, etc...

Anyhow here is the link to a great site about marriage, cheating, talking, etc. http://marriagebuilders.com/

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely has something going on. He clearly doesn't care much for you or the baby if you don't even talk to him much and he gets angry with you. I think you need to be aggressive and bring it up and demand he pick up the pace. If he continues like this then you'll be unhappy.

What Girls Said 2

• leave the loser.

• You have to be more carefree. It is natural for you boyfriend to need to spend some time on his own. However, I think he should compromise because your needs have to be made as well. Have you tried discussing with him calmly?