Guys, when did you know you were in love and what makes you fall in love with a girl?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• wow it is a realy good question.
    soooooo...
    first - i fall in love quickly maybe the third time i talk to her if i like her. if not i will just love her when i feel i kinda like her...
    second thing-- is not a question because every man have its own keys as same as girls but maybe you will find something common like she should be beautiful or have a stuning body or she should be normal not too beautifull or have a wrinkled body (you know what i mean) thats about the looks now the most important thing is that she must be open girl like she laughs, she tell jokes she live her life she is herself. like she is not acting i mean you know... chearfull always smile ( from her heart) and she is delightfull... cute... have her personalty

• and so on all in all.((((( be yourself ))) dont act like you are someone else give him happyness and joyfull gold time be romantic be comadian be socialable ( not with other guys) have your friends be open be easy to be talked to

• and every thing is just feelings concentrate on that ( feelings ) not just words or things to do it is the way you talk, the way you behaviour , the way you eat the way you laugh and have self confident dont worry about any thing be yourself

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think I have ever known what makes me fall in love, and I have only realised I am when it hurts to even think of losing them, x

• I don't know. Apparently those "butterfly" feelings and sense of excitement from seeing somebody is lust. Anyway, I've only ever had that so I've never been in love.

• if i wanted 2 see her 24/7...

• When I found out there was no other. Love is complicated in the US; I found out. Everyone is so protective of their emotions and bla bla bla... but when you meet someone that loves you just as much, it makes things so much easier.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    1 John 4:18

• That was nicely said!! I agree

• There isn't really any one thing that makes you fall in love, but being in love is when you realize you would die for the person.

• When... well it kind of sneaks up on you. I guess when seeing her filled my days with joy. What made me fall in love with her? It was the way our lives synced together. There was a lot of physical attraction too.

• when i can't get her out of my head

• i'm in her for the moment... I ain't in to her for love.