Girls, would this be a fun date/hang-out idea and how should I ask it?

I am currently in a friendship with someone that doesn't really know what she wants. She first said we were friends when I asked her out, then she told me she jumped to conclusions too fast and agreed to do something together.
Now it's not a date, but I'd like her to have fun. We both like music and singing eventho we are pretty bad at singing, so I was thinking about a local bar she enjoys, they have karaoke there once a week and I wanted to take her there. Does it sound like a decent idea, not too long, just a couple drinks maybe, spend like 2 hours or something together. And how should I ask her, I don't want to do it over the phone or text message.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds fun!

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds fun! Just bring it up casually the next time you see her -"Hey, d'you want to go to the next karaoke night at [that bar you like] with me?"

• That sounds fun c:

• Mention it casually in the exact same way you would mention it to a guy friend.
    As for the idea it sounds pretty fun.