Girls, If you saw a lean guy walking around your college campus with his shirt off wearing a backpack, what would you assume about him?

Say you saw a guy who was about 6' feet tall, attractive, with a six pack walking on campus with his shirt off but with a backpack, like he was on his way to class. Would you think he was a d-bag, lame, confident, hot, or something else?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That he is very secure in himself as well as not the type to care what others think or be swayed by other people's opinion of him. But I'd also think he was a possible douche as well since there is no need for the machismo act and he might be a narcissist.

What Girls Said 21

• I would think either A: He's really hot (as in temperature) so he ditched his shirt, or B: he's just asking for attention, hoping people will look to boost his own ego. I honestly wouldn't look twice, not that impressed just because a guy wants to flaunt his body.

• Why is it ok, then, for every other girl on campus to flaunt their bodies?

• Girls don't walk around shirtless. When you walk around without clothing, that's a bit much.

• He's really hot.
    Like temperature hot.
    And then i'd think about how unfair life is, cause if i walked around shirtless campus security would be called.

• It depends, he could be so poor he can't afford a shirt. (College is expensive)

Or he could be looking for attention. (Pretty pathetic)

or it's hot and he can bare his chest and get away with it (Lucky bastard)

• I wouldn’t think anything about him and he’d become forgettable unless he did something charming, polite, or distinct.

• that he works out and is confident...

• That he spent all his money on vodka that he can't afford a shirt.

• I would assume that...

...

...

He's just a guy with 6 packs walking shirtless. shame on him lol

• I would think he's probably going to the gym. If he just walking into class like thy is think he was kind of weird

• I wouldn't assume or even care

• Probably would think that he Is really confident but at the same time I would think that he is really iresponsible for the fact that he's going to class withought a shirt

• I'd be like 'oh shit, I'd love to get with him' lol ;) (purely based on looks, I try not to judge people based on these looks but only start to make negative assumptions when they give me reason to)

• I'd be really confused why he doesn't have a shirt on

• Let's presume it was a very warm day... gets hot in Texas.

• I'm in Texas and i wear a uniform everyday and I'm fine

• Girls don't sweat, though. Y'all are like squirrels.

• Its kinda common to see guys without shirts on where I live because it's fucking hot. So no one really cares

• Maybe it's hot out side so he didn't want to wear a shirt? I wouldn't think much of it.

• Hmm, maybe that he forgot to put a shirt on.. ?

• I'd wonder why he needs to take his shirt off if he's just coming to attend college

• Not lame, but probably a d-bag.

• nothing really
    'huh'?

• "omg this douchebag is wearing a back pack without a shirt on college campus hahahahaha"

• i wouldn't assume anything.

• Absolutely nothing.