Ever. Got friend zoned?

I'm bored and lonely, post your memorable story of how you got friendzoned.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Wanna go out?"
    "Sure, can my boyfriend come too?"

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I have, but it's not a very nice story. Takes a long time to type it.

• i never have.

What Guys Said 7

• When I was 18, I unintentionally sent a girl to the school counselor, because she was so frustrated with whether I was interested or not in her. Truly hilarious.

• No I never have I just date the girls

• I've been completely unsuccessful, so much so that I've never even been "friendzoned" by girls.

• "sorry i have a boyfriend, but i really like you as a person =) "
    story of mi vita

• No, for several reasons:
    -The friendzone does not exist.
    -Haven't seen anyone worth that much of my time.

• I'm not dumb enough to dwell there. if they don't like me back then I'll go somewhere else. it's a trap you shouldn't fall for

• i feel you brother, unfortunately i've had to mature quite kick in my life so i'm more advanced i guess and more serious and such, not that i can't have fun and i'm always the great guy complimented and the usual, but yup that's the story of my life, you want 1 story or about 3 or perhaps the time i was cheated on... oh wait that's happened twice haha, once with her ex and the other girl with my friend while i was working... then i lost that job 2 months later to liquidation the joys of life are real... enjoy your night/day my good friend and take solace in the fact your never alone... ring a friend or such and try to do something to occupy your mind... trust me i know it's very hard to do, but you'll feel better even if it's watching a tv show or a film :) Gl