Guys, What kind of woman would choose over the rest to date?

• cute
    35% (24)
  • sexy
    15% (10)
  • pretty
    9% (6)
  • beautiful
    41% (28)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlike the other guys, I'm not going to pander to female perspective or give cheesy responses.

I date women who want to date me. That's it. I don't ask women to date; I don't expect to date anyone, the woman has always shown more interest in starting a relationship than I have. It's more like I'm a fisherman that caught a fish, and when I released it back into the sea it immediately jumped back on the boat.

What keeps her with me is not being a controlling, self-centered bitch. So long as she fits the criteria of not trying to dictate my life, I don't mine her staying around me for as long as she has to, otherwise I get rid of her and go back to the pond.

What Guys Said 18

• How bout all 4? Haha but really though, if she's nice and sweet and just a plain little cutie, nothing can beat it

• You can't really pick one. When I am into a woman she can be any or all of these it just depends on the activity and a whole bunch of different things.

• Beautiful, beauty in my opinion is more than skin deep, beauty comes from within and manifests itself in the physical

A woman who is beautiful can be sexy, pretty, and cute
    But a sexy woman isn't always beautiful same goes for cute and pretty

• The answer should be self evident, if we mere mortals could order a woman from a catalogue.
    Seriously, who would not want the most sexually-desirable partner possible?

• I'd rather go with the pretty or cute girl. Something about them seems more humble about their looks. They still know that they got it, but they're going to be less obvious about it and I can appreciate subtlety.

• Of course beautiful, because that includes both the inner and the outer beauty.

• What about kind or nice?

• Wait, so smart isn't an option these days?

• The only guys looking for "cute" girls are in their early twenties or teens. Men get into real relationships with beautiful, sexy women. If they're just sexy and you find out she isn't beautiful, it's a hit and quit.

• If exotic was on that list that would be my pick.

• Umm, no idea. Are we just hooking up or is it a date with future prospects in mind?

• I voted A but what's the difference between pretty and beautiful

• A woman can be pretty without being ab or d. If your calling her pretty and not ab or d then chances are you are referring to her "inner beauty" which won't fade with age.

• The kind that's not an annoying, loud idiot like my neighbors, damn, I hate these people.

• looks are only temporary. The booty lasts forever.

• None of the above.

• Sexy all ways gets my attention. But I would take beautiful over sexi

• Both sexy as a pretty would leave me too nervous