How do you know if someone loves you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Example Scenario: You have an open heart surgery (for whatever reason your imagination allows) and there were complications, so you were put into a medically induced coma and the doctors were unsure of the outcome. When they take you out of the coma, the first person you see is your SO or whoever the person in context of this question is, and upon seeing that you're awake breaks down and begins to sob. You then later find out that he/she was at your side the whole time you were unconscious. That would be an obvious display of love. When it is apparent that losing you would destroy them. Since love is such a hard term to define, it is also difficult to understand what it means to be loved and to love. But this is the best answer I can give you.

What Guys Said 4

• If they ask you to watch Star Trek with them.

You're fucking gold if that happens.

• I dont know if someone loves me unless i can make them cry. How else can one truly know without? Ugh..

• When you don't have to ask for a BJ, she just does it.

• With passion or no passion?

• Well I don't require that she worships me, but if she wants I'm not going to say no...

• Lol alright.

• They will let me have sex with them and they will cook me food, that's how I know.

What Girls Said 1

• you just feel it.