How to deal with a weekend night alone when not single?

I have a boyfriend, but I find when there's a weekend night in which we don't hang out or anything I tend to feel lonely. Usually this is if he is hanging out with his buddy's or sometimes his family. The thing is that he has friends from high school that he still hangs out with, but my friends from high school I'm not friends with anymore. The friends I've made at college we hang out still, but its usually plans that are made in advance. Its not like when there's a night on the weekend when my boyfriend and i are not hanging out that I can just be like hey want to hang out tonight? My boyfriend and I don't plan in advance its usually the very next day sometimes same day that we plan to see each other. So for example, he told me last night that today he's hanging out with his friend. Its not like I knew ahead of time that would be the case either because his plans with friends are actually last minute. How can I cope with this loneliness? I know if I was single this wouldn't be a problem because i would do what i normally would do, but its hard because i miss him so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• hang with friends.

• Did you even read what I wrote below the question

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's an issue worth meditating on, that you actually cannot cope being alone one night. Be more independent, or at least creative with your time.

• Vibrator and wine :)

What Girls Said 1

• maybe hang out with friends, send him dirty texts throughout the night to keep you on his mind and keep yourself entertained, pig out and watch movies you can't watch with him... lots of things you can do... just gotta try and not feel lonely...