Guys, Why is there a difference between how you talk to your girl when your alone and in front of your friends?

Like why? It seems as if they are more lovey dove I guess alone than with there friends. It goes for everything in person, phone calls etc.

Could it be I'm not a girl friend just his girl? But he wants to date me

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its he wants to be seen by his friends as a disrespectful twat who is in control of you and gets you doing his every wish, but with you he knows he needs to show respect otherwise he would lose you, so he acts lovey, but all this is an act on both occasions because if he truly cared, then he wouldn't change who he was regardless of who was around, x

What Guys Said 12

• it's way easier when they're the center of attention to really express how much you care about them, and there's no worry about how they react or what's okay to say in front of friends. guys will always be sweeter when you're alone, and that's also how he's actually like most of the time

• So in front of his friends it's really all for show? Like the tough guy act in a way?

• sort of, you're not gonna say a bunch of mushy stuff in front of friends. at a dance or something where you're on a date and can be alone it's way easier to really have a good time and be what you're really like. that's why dates are a thing!

• I would talk to my girl all gushy like whether it be alone or in front of friends. Haha theyed get pissed

• Difference in attitude means he expects nothing but lust. If he truly loves you, he will be same in private and when in company of his friends.

• I would talk to my girl in the same fashion in front of friends or alone, however guys will enjoy giving you hell if you are to lovey dovey and will never let it go so it could be just awkwardness around them.

• For those that act differently like you're saying, they aren't quite as comfortable showing those sort of feelings in front of others.

• Because i'm a man and the only time i can show emotions is to my girl after i've won her over, but even then only a little

• Its the confort zone, some people just express themselves better when they are around friends, but when its about talking to a girl, a man picks right phrases for the situational talks.

• One word: Machismo. Some guys are just vain.

• Well, do you want him to talk to you like you're his buddy?

• No i mean when he's around his friends and we talk it's like I don't exist but when we are alone he's like I love you I care for you be mine etc

• there's not with me

• They probably want to act cool infront of there friends so theyre friends won't think differently of them

• Well I'm not going to say "let me suck your tits" or "I'm going to make your entire body shake, you filthy whore <3" in public. A bit out of place.