Can't talk to girls?

When I was in high school I used to be able to approach and ask out women with ease, in fact I was quite popular with girls and had many girlfriends. But after I left high school, something happened to me, I don't know how it happened or what triggered it but I just became scared to approach women. Girls intimidate me, especially ones I find attractive. My confidence died away. My stomach clenches whenever I even consider attempting to talk to a girl I find attractive. Alcohol doesn't work, believe me I've tried. As a result I haven't dated in nearly 5 years.

Is there any help for me out there? Any advice on how to approach a girl and get over these problems?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should take deep breaths and act confident.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the only thing is to think good about yourself and force yourself to do it. If you don't then nothing will happen period

• Yeah. Force yourself to talk to women. The more you do it, the more confident you'll become.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah... if a gal shows any signs she likes u... try talkin 2 her man