Asian girls with white fever, why?

Why do Asian girls have white fever? Every Asian girl I've met says they want a white man. Don't they realise that white men belong to (us) white women? For real, stop stealing our men.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Asian women have white fever? I am so going to Asia now. <3 Don't worry Asian ladies you won't have to wait for me too long. ;)

• its not only Asian girls bruh.

• Fuck you, I love Asian women, I'm all theirs'.

• Nobody belongs to anyone else based off of the color of our skin. Nobody belongs to anyone period. Sorry that your crush likes an Asian girl but being bitter won't make you successful with men in the future.

• Unfortunately, many guys are desperate enough to date a bitter girl!

• Whaaaaaaaaat? This is news to me! I love Asian girls, but they always seem to he after black men, or sometimes men of their own race. In my experience, white guys are the least desirable for them.

• The troll is real hehehehe

• huh... noooooo

there r no "belongs"

• No one belongs to any one.

• Hey, aparently its latina women too, amd white men are taking them. And there big butts and sexy accents and beautifule brown skin :-)

• Well since Asian ladies are taking all the white men why don't we hook up? Although you have to stop being racist first ;)

• I was drinking milk and I almost spat it up when I read this. Good work.

• Every girl wants a white guy. Social status is important to a woman.

• No. It's not. And not every girl wants a white guy.

I know many women want rational men. And you're not coming of as either.

• Did you know that in China for a man to get a date (especially in large cities like Shanghai), he needs own a house or a car? This is NOT an exception I'm bringing up, its the rule. Hence why many, if not most of my male cousins are single. Chinese society is SO fixated on status of a person. Why do you think (in general) Asian people are racist towards Blacks, but generally favourable towards whites? Even if the black man is tall, rich etc? It's because Asian society perceives a white man as having higher in the social hierarchy than a black man. Is it racist? Yes. But more importantly for this discussion, Is it true? Yes.

• Those are interesting observations my friend!

• I don't know. I wonder that myself sometimes, it must be some type of carryover from the Vietnam or WWII.

• stop stealing our woman, haha :)

• Racist much?

• Don't worry, I'm white and my friends and I prefer white girls. The only kind of white guys that like Asian girls are either ugly towards white girls or have some weird obsession with anime/manga...

• that's just the way they are. they wish they were white

What Girls Said 11

• 1) Because that's what those girls are attracted to (not all of them).

2) White men don't belong to anyone but themselves. You sound insecure and delusional. Grow up.

• trolling is bad

• Gross. Stop being such a terrible person, racist.

• White men don't belong exclusively to white women.

• Holy shit someone is needs to get off the racist train... No race if for any particular race. Nobody belongs to us white women. Get your shit together.

• And yes you are probably a troll and in that case troll better not harder but there is that part of me that says I should put you in your place just in case you are really that stupid.

• Heh. Guess you should ask why the white guys like us cute Asian girls shouldn't you.

• The fact that some people are taking this question seriously... lololol
    Trolling done correctly 👍

• No one belongs to a certain race. You don't OWN white men. They can date whoever the hell they want.

• I have white fever too? LMFAO what the hell this question

• can't tell if troll or just stupid

• Because a good majority of them think dating white is dating up.

Where I live almost none of the Asians are pure (meaning two Asian parents).
    The most common couple I see is asian/white.

I'm always shocked to see if they date races besides white or their own

Also, stop sounding defensive.
    The men want them too.
    So they aren't stealing.