Guys, does it bother you if you don't hear from a girl you like?

Lets say you like a girl, and you think she might like you back, but you don't hear from her very often. Are you more likely to just leave her to get in touch off her own accord or would you pursue her more? And would her aloof behaviour bother you?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I would eventually become distant because I would think that she wasn't as into me as I was her, x

What Guys Said 10

• eh... ok i'd not cry about it i guess! :p

• Let me put if down in brutal way - both sexes expect a response when they like someone from opposite sex. No matter what others may tell you, it really is difficult to forget someone you love and like [Even if this is one sided relationship]. It may take time to reject someone and strike him/her off the list - once this is done, it is extremely difficult to bring the same person into comfort zone or even a hint of "likeness" in the air.

• it's frustrating, because we want to talk all the time. unfortunately, we know that it's gotta go both ways, so if a girl is responding shortly or not initiating conversation, we'll tend to talk to her less so we don't come across as clingy, even though we'd be inclined to pursue her more

• Well I am only going to try so hard... I send you 2-4 messages without a response I am probably going to forget about it

• If I am into her, then yes, I would get in touch, ask her out and the whole 9 yards. Merely 'liking' is not enough reason to miss my lunch over that, though.

• Basically I take it as a 'not interested' and move on. Never meant to be. That's it.

• Probably would not pursue her more if she acts like she is not interested in me

• I would think she's not interested and move on... wouldn't look back either.

• Depends. Having said that, I am not pushy and I will take no response as no and move on in most cases.

• I think this is happening to me right now