Why would steroid use be a turn off?

I have not tried steroids yet. And before you get this misconception that all steroid using bodybuilders are gross and too big it's not all like that. almost all if those guys on the TV that are shredded with a 6 pack are on steroids.. they make a guy look more attractive masculine and feel better. More assertime feel good. I think as you start hitting mid 20s your testerone starts going downhill.. Why not boost it back up feel good forever? Health risks are very minimal doing it under a doctors care. Mild dosages done correctly. I want to finish two solid years of school before I do my first cycle bit if in general I'm not being a cocky arrogant jerk and I'm actually a very nice and kind/happy person with a sense of well being why would steroids be a turn off? I'm 22 by the way and have been lifting for four years now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm natty but have juicer friends in the gym. I will say it's truly unbelievable the misconceptions about the stuff. People who think people die from the stuff, cause personality changing aggression, or their balls atrophy permanently do not know a thing about steriods.

As well as how unknown the fact is that all the top fitness models and body builders, and many many high school, collegiate, and professional athletes have used gear. But it's the unspoken rule in fitness modeling and proathletics since everyone discredits them as cheaters cutting corners.

• You have a great physique bro. Have you ever thought about it before?

• Lol you on bodybuilding forums?

• I was a Miscer before lol. I left like a year ago, site had become so so too negative

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you want to take artificial hormones? You know as testosterone levels rise so does estrogen? And when you stop testosterone will go down but estrogen will stay up.
    It's best not to fuck around with your hormones and the way your body produces them. There are better and more natural ways to build muscle

• My body has reached its max potential.. I can't build anymore it's genetics.. when you come off a cycle you do something called post cycle therapy and it will put your levels back on track.

• If being bigger means that much to you then just make sure to research the shit out of whatever you're taking. Long term effects on you're body and heart, sort term effects, if it effects your mood or natural hormone production or brain.

Agree that steroids are rather dangerous and even harmful. I could understand some research chemicals like Alpha-PVP ( buyresearchchemicalsusa.biz/.../alpha-pvp.html ) which are actually legal drugs, but not steroids.

• There are testosterone treatments that you can consider. I don't agree with steroids that aren't being used in a NECESSARY medical practice because they can be unhealthy and can cause various problems. I don't need a guy who is super jacked or pumped, I just want someone who is secure enough in himself to be fine with who he is.

... Also they shrink your penis, or so the joke says. That could be another thing.

• Nope. My average 6 inches will still remain my average 6 inches Lmao

• But you would disrespect me now because I want to push past that limit?

• I wouldn't disrespect you, but you wouldn't be in my type range as a result of it. If it's what you feel you want to do, then by all means, as long as you're responsible, then it's your body.

• Roid rage and it could cause your little member to be even smaller.

• Well first off I have am average 6 inch penis Lmao. It doesn't shrink your penis. Testicular atrophy occurs while on cycle but very minimal if you do it correctly and then they go back to full size after cycle.

• Have you ever been an athlete like high school or college?

• Not an athlete. I've participated in sports... and always did it the old-fashioned way. Not college though.

• Because I have no interest in rage-filled meatheads.

• What if I told you I'm not filled with rage what so ever. What if I was very well educated and articulate and didn't show off my body all the time.

• I don't want to hear your meathead jock excuses.

• Lol.. sure ok.

What Guys Said 5

• I guess I could see would be the roid range for a girl lol. I don't know about 20 but your testosterone does decrease after a certain age. But at 22 I am not sure. There are ways to naturally increase it. Eating certain foods, working out, loosing weight. This doesn't sound like your case tho. I think you are going to see a lot more acceptable use of testosterone over the next few years especially in professional sports. Your body just takes such a beating and I am dead after a hard workout and I can only image playing a full contact sport for multiple weeks. So I believe that your going to see a little use, kinda how Ryan Braun was using it. Not a lot, I guess it was like a gummy bear-like lozenges that he would take. Something that would help him perform a little better and recover faster.

• I plan to do a very mild cycle.

• Good thats probably your best bet. I think were the problem starts is when you start to stack other steroids and get addicted. Like anything if you constantly use something and more and more your gonna have withdrawal and maybe that's whats classified as roid rage.

• Bitches on here will complain saying its imorale and bad for you and stuff, But, I bet in a few months time, When your ripped as fuck, They won't give a shit as long as you look good.

Morale of the story

Looks over Health.

• Right.. every guy I know on steroids is getting any chick he wants so I don't know why chicks on here all say it's gross.

• Just ignore them, Its fucking bulshit, Like i said, In a few months time when your ripped, They won't give a fuck about the fact you took steriods, As long as your heart shit, All those Shallow conceited bitches will be putty in your hands.

• coz u look like a monster bro

• You should know the answer to this yourself bruh not to be offensive

• I agree with you. But you have to use it correctly and need to be committed to regular exercise. Misusing steroids can cause death, cancer or muscle problems.