Girls, why try to find love anymore?

Girls, why try anymore. I take girls out, I treat them right, I'm a gentleman. I don't rush into sexual things. I do to use women. I pay for the dates. I buy flowers and I show I care. I genuinely try to be the best guy I can and women always say, "looks don't matter" but that's bullshit. I've tried hard for so long. It's just over and over and over and over I put in so much time and effort for them to move on or just avoid talking to me. I don't do anything wrong. They just stop caring. I am the "perfect guy" personality wise, so clearly I'm just too messed up. Why try anymore. I just get hurt over and over and over again. Being told they're not ready and they dont want anything serious, yet they'll leave me and be with someone else a week later. What do I do

13

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no "perfect" guy because a) no one is perfect, and b) different girls like different things.

You wrote a lot about the things you do, but there's more to finding a relationship than "doing the 'right' things". The things you do aren't your personality. And there isn't a "'perfect guy' personality wise", since different women find different personalities attractive, and your personality won't necessarily mesh well with different women's personalities.

The fact that you think you have the "perfect guy personality" suggests that you think all women want the same thing and/or that you're kind of full of yourself. If you're trying so hard to be the "perfect guy", you may also come across as sort of disingenuous.

You're probably not ugly, since it sounds like you actually get dates. That suggests to me that at least some women find you attractive enough to go out with, and that means you're doing better than a lot of other people who don't get dates at all.

This might not be what you want to hear, but I think part of getting into a relationship is just luck. Sometimes you randomly meet someone that you just connect with, and other times you have to go on tons of dates before meeting someone you connect with.

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly, you might perceive yourself as "perfect", but not every girl is the same. They could need emotional stimulation that you're just not hitting, or you're not going after the right girls. Love is not easy to find, it's coated in a minefield of bullshit and you gotta fight through it or surrender.

• You are so young why are you trying to find love at all?
    Love is for like your late 20's early 30's when you want to get married.
    For now, you should be learning to love yourself and exploring.

• I am sure ther is a wonderful girl out there looking for s guy like you. Sometimes you have to leave it to tim, as the song goes, love does not come easy.

• Will different girls go for looks.. And some fall guys for just sweet their sweet talk. Some girls not only go for looks but also go for a good heart man. So it's depends what type of girl u choose as will. You really sound so nice.. I just wish my boyfriend treats me like this. Good luck to u

• Looks matter for every human being. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

So now you know this, that looks matter. Next step is taking a very critcal look at yourself and the women you choose to date.

• ummm... I'm sorry, not clear but mind to private message? Cause I have a lot of questions to ask u but you have to tell me your story first in a simple way

• You're probably com

• Perhaps it is the types of girls you are going after. Look back over every girl you have seriously pursued and see if there is any similarities among them personality, behavior, aspirations, interests and looks wise.

• I only have on question in reply. Are you looking for the right person at the wrong places?

• It's all about preference. You're just going after the wrong girls

• Potentially, you could be trying too hard that it's putting girls off

• Honestly, I think you are dating girls hotter than yourself and then trying too hard. Thats the kinda break up lines I use when I'm not attracted to someone. Also, falling in love just happens and it never happens because you are being perfect, perfect is different for everyone.