Guys, do you like "the chase"?

What runs through your mind when a female flirts with you. Does it turn you off? If so, why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• chasin her u mean? not much tbh

What Guys Said 13

• lol only if she is worth chasing. So if she is, she has got to show some signs of mutually feelings. if not after 2 weeks ,, I give it up

• I generally like it when a girl flirts, so I am usually happy that she is taking notice of me. It's a big turn on.

• I actually like it when a female flirts with me. When this happens, though, it usually catches me so off-guard that I am speechless and lose the opportunity, ha ha!

• the chase is one of the most fun parts of the whole relationship, if both people like each other. as long as that's clear, it's a big turn on. if not, you get scared that the girl might not like you back

• Flirting is perfectly harmless way. It is something like oil in the gears and cogs that keep the world moving. Coming onto relationships, flirting and then not clarifying your expectations is hurtful in long run.

• Fuck the chase. I'd rather have a relationship.

• Chasing someone kind of sucks, there is always the worry you won't win them

• Absolutely not, I hate the chase. Playing hard to get or being intentionally confusing is the quickest way for me to lose interest.

• Why would you think being flirted with would turn a guy off? I recommend that you're not too forward, because then there's no challenge, and most guys kinda lose interest if there's no risk involved.

• Not at all, waste of time if you ask me. You like someone, let it be known. Flirt away, he doesn't like you it's his loss

• If a female I am not interested flirts with me, just don't turn on..

• oh I love the chase I love the tension it builds up. I'm all for the chase.

• Fuck the chase. I'm looking for a woman willing to meet me half way in the dating scene. Imagine a woman showing intrest. Holy fuck.